
Cada vez me veo mas grande. Ya peso 14 libras y mido 24 1/4 pulgadas. Me encanta cantar y leer mi libro de caritas de bebes.
This is for the english speakers (e.g. Therese in Japan): Every day I am bigger. I weight 14 pounds and my height is 24 1/4 inches. I enjoy singing and reading my baby faces book.





2 comments:
Hello,
Thanks for the translation since my Spanish is about as good as my Japanese. Valerie has the most beautiful eyes and she always looks so happy and healthy, you must be proud. I like reading and singing too!
Wooo Hooo!!!
You are now in English too... Thanks. I was having alot of trouble trying to translate.
The Little Kangaroo is absolutely gorgeous. Her parents aren't too bad either!
Whenever you want to come over to Australia drop us a line and we will take you on a tour.
Brendan and I are thinking of going to Cambodia and Vietnam in January/February. Brendan finishes his honours/degree this year. I have one year left of my course. After that we are wanting to move to UK for a year.
Keep up with the translated version too!
your friend from Aus.
Post a Comment