Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm such a cutie!!!

I am almost 5 months old. The day after Thanksgiving I will be 5 months old. Remember that I was born on June 24.
Bundle up! Today (Nov 19) it was snowing and cold... Here I am with some winter clothes that grandma sent me from Puerto Rico (and it never snow there but she got me this cute outfit).

And I look exactly like Auntie Elsie. OH MY GOD! My mommy is a little jealous because I got nothing from her.


OK, the new things I've learned:

- Roll over from my back to tummy (I learned on Nov 16)


- I found my feet! And I chew my toes now. (I learned on Nov 13)



- I can recognize a bottle of milk and I open my mouth wide open.


- Again, did I mention that I look like auntie Elsie???


Look at my first professional portraits taken at daycare. I am wearing the dress that grandma bought me when I was born. Now I am double my birth weight and the dress still fits!

No comments: