Monday, December 04, 2006

Already 5 months: Thanksgiving in New York!

NYC in style!
Mommy and daddy decided to go to New York for Thanksgiving and we met my grandpa's cousins (Rosita and Gloria), my grandpa's aunt Mary and my mommy's aunt (Ydalmi). We also met my dad's aunt Fausta. Gloria's husband Eddie was very kind to let daddy borrowed a shirt because I spoiled it when he was feeding me, ha ha...Not so funny for daddy. They will never forget about that day when right before eating Thanksgiving dinner I pooped over daddy's shirt...

Before:After: Holding my bottle! I am a big girl!
We also met my dad's aunt Fausta.
We also met my mommy's cousin Walter and his son (my cousin) Justin.

We had a great time in New York... we even went to Macy's store on Black Friday. It was crazy. And we went to Time Square and Rockefeller Center (no pictures there because I fall asleep already when we got there). This was the day I turned 5 months (Nov 24, 2006).

No comments: