A day like today one year ago at 8:55PM I was born. It has been a great year full of surprises, moves, travel. I had live in 4 houses (Ypsilanti, MI-Belleville, MI-Caguas, PR and Gurabo, PR)...and I have traveled to Orlando, FL- Toronto and Niagara Falls in Canada, Miami, New York and moved to Puerto Rico. I have 4 teeth, and weight almost 22 pounds now (I was born 7 lbs 1 onz). I got sick with a respiratory virus last December when I was 6 months and I had asthma on and off in the last couple of months but overall I have good health, Thanks God.
My mom and dad are the happiest couple in the world because now we are a family of 3 members and I have given them lots of happiness.
"Valerie, what I would do without you...you are my oxygen to help me breathe, you are my sunshine, my sunset, my everything. I love you with more than all my heart. Words can't describe what I feel for you, but I will make sure that throughout your life you feel and live how much I love you. My daughter, my everything! TE AMO, Valerie"- mama
Ok, now you can enjoy pictures from my birthday. I woke up this morning very happy, I learned to hop in the drawer to get what I wanted from the nightstand. Then went to visit my greatgrandma and then to my birthday party at Gymboree Play and Music.
Enjoy the pictures...
After a long and fun day, I closed my eyes...and went to sleep!!!
2 comments:
Preciosa Valerie, tu querida mami me ha hecho llorar...lo que uno siente por los hijos es tanto y taaan dificil de expresar. Tienes una mamita excepcional que realmente se esmera porque seas una nin~a muy feliz!
QUE CHULERIA EN POTE!!!!
Que Dios los bendiga...
Jorge y Vero
Cuando tengan un break envienos sus emails nuevos... les enviamos unas fotos a eng_gonzalez@yahoo pero no se si todavia usan ese email. Cuidense...
Post a Comment