Sergio telling me that he will sell his motorcycles right after the honeymoon:
The groom patiently waiting (the bride was only 45 minutes late!)
The groom's parents...
The bride's dad...
Here comes the bride...
The groom expecting the bride...
What that means? Look at Sergio's sign with his hand...
Getting married...
The kiss...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... Happy Couple...
Now two families became ONE! Pujols-Rodriguez Family
I was taking video, so Javi was the designated photographer at the church! Good Job Javi!
Just Married...
The professional photographer gave me the opportunity to go with him and shoot some photos to practice at the Old San Juan photo shooting...
Enjoy...
Hope you liked the pictures. I can tell you that it was a great wedding and they seemed so happy. Both families were very happy and we went to the reception at the Buchanan Military Base but I didn't take pictures because I was taking video. I documented about 2 1/2 hours of video from waiting for the bride and the groom at church until they said "bye bye we are leaving" at the reception. I just wish them a happily ever after marriage!
with love, Ydalmi
1 comment:
hey! I can't believe I missed it! I was in PR, I didn't know!!!!!!!! Well, I hope everybody happiness!
Post a Comment