
Then, on Friday Sept 21 we headed to Orlando, FL
We met with mommy's friend Noa at Downtown Disney then we went to Irma's house where I met with Sofia (she is 2 months older than me)and I had a blast!
The next day mommy and daddy went to Islands of Adventure park and I stayed with Sofia and her mommy Irma. Then we met at The Cheesecake Factory and we sang Happy Birthday to mommy.
The next day Sept 23 on mommy actual birthday we went to Smokey Bones and ate Baby back ribs and we headed home at night.
Sofia buckled up because she didn't want to have an accident when Valerie pushed her.
Returning from Orlando...as you can see we had a great time...THE END
The following day mommy got to her desk at work and it was decorated and her co-workers also sang happy birthday with a cake.

What a great birthday!!!! Mommy says THANKS to everyone that made her feel so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment