Sunday, February 03, 2008

Look at me, 19 months already!



19 months have passed, what's new? Well I can say around 30 different words, and I got a BIG ATTITUDE (I don't know from whom I inherit the attitude, perhaps daddy he he). I am 31 inches tall and 24 pounds. I wear my mom's shoes (including high heels) when we are home, I love to play with mommy's hair and I always wait to see daddy coming from work every night (sometimes I need to go to sleep before then but when I wake up the first thing I say is "papa").
I love to play with my cousin Carlos Alberto and I am very excited about our new house that will probably be ours by the begining of April. I love my grandparents, each of them have different personalities but I learned how to get their hearts. I love music and playing with LEGOs, and I still don't know how to walk quietly and softly: I always run and run and run, that's why my mom hasn't gain not even a pound in the last 19 months...

No comments: