So many things have happened since I was born. We sold the house in Michigan, we moved to an apartment, then my parents changed jobs and decided to move to Puerto Rico, then we rented a house and finally we bought a new house in a place that I really love because of the pool, tennis courts, golf course (well my mom loves the golf course, I haven't get there yet!).
I have gotten sick from time to time but not as often as when we lived in Michigan. My mom says that even though I was born in Michigan, I have puertorican skin and I can't handle very good the cold Michigan weather. Now that we are in the tropic I get only the asthma that I inherited from dad and a couple of mosquitoes that had bite me and I ended up in the hospital because I am very allergic to that. But besides that I am a healthy active little girl with a strong will! Yes, you can ask my mom and dad about that. I inherited the good humor of my dad but the attitude of my mom, which it turns out to be a good mix but sometimes it can have someone run out of their patience pretty fast.
Enjoy the pictures, this is me like a teenager sleeping in the morning at my parent's bed when they are ready to go to work and I don't want to wake up.
The other picture is me with my first star that they gave me at school because I went potty all day long with no messy messy..
And the other one is a video of myself making a phone call to my dad when he was in a business trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment