Long flight, I wasn't a lap child and had my own seat, but this one was more comfortable.
When we arrived to the airport...
Titi Elsie and tio Kirk's house is next to a park (lots of nature) so I had the chance to see a deer right in front of the house the very next morning that we arrived.
Mommy and daddy decided to go to Las Vegas and left me for the weekend with titi Elsie and tio Kirk. Mom was worried about them, not about me, because I am like a little storm...but guess what? I behaved better than ever (of course because mommy or daddy weren't around). They took me to the Zoo and I had a great time.
My mommy didn't want to turn 30 so that's why we traveled far away from home so she couldn't have a party that reminded her of that tough stage in life were you are not in your twenties anymore ;-)
During their Vegas stay they went to see Cirque du Soleil show "O" and the "Blue Man Group" show. Also they stayed at a suite in the Paris hotel, first time in a suite but it was for the special ocasion! They had a blast...the only complaint from daddy is that mommy made him walk about 2 miles just to see the famous Vegas sign that people go by car to see it! Wow, he said that it is pretty far from the hotels...
The Bellagio Fountain...beautiful!
On Tuesday, September 23, my mom turned 30...wow that's a lot! We went with titi Elsie to Royal Gorge Bridge (the highest suspended bridge in the world located at Canyon City in Colorado). It is beautiful, and I also liked it a lot because I experienced a Burro (donkey) ride and saw other animals.
Can you see Kennedy here?
This is Valerie and her innerself! She loves dancing.
One of the days, tio Kirk bought me a Dora Tree House blocks set, and I loved it!
Then on Thursday thru Saturday we went with titi and tio Kirk to Keystone, CO. Another eye catching, astonishing view place!
Cheers! Salud!
(just to clarify the pic: she has apple juice, we got the beer!)
One of the days while in Keystone we went to a picnic (our first picnic- wine and cheese and of course some grapes for Valerie)
There was a big dog there that I liked so much and they let me pet him.
We had a great time in Colorado (and mom and dad also in Vegas) and we hope to visit again. I miss my tio Kirk and titi Elsie, but seriously I don't know what happened there with tio Kirk and me that he changed my life and I think I changed his, for good! Hope to see them soon in Puerto Rico when they visit us...
On our way back home, daddy had to go to Ireland for work so mommy and I returned home and I got wings from the flight attendant because I behaved very good!
No comments:
Post a Comment