Javi got his car from the port and almost get his license plate (well he got a 30-day provisional until the bank sends an original letter- no fascimiles accepted in PR DTOP).
We bought a house (well, the house will be ready in 1 year from now so we need to rent another house while we wait- remember that construction down here is in cement (concrete) and with the weather and puertorrican pace it takes longer to build). ;-)
I started working on Feb 26 and Javi will start working this Monday March 19.
Valerie will start daycare on April 2.
By the way, Valerie is crawling forward and standing up everywhere. She still doesn't have any teeth but she claps and she also learned to climb two stair steps yesterday. Yes, like they said at Dorothy's Daycare: "she is a little pistol"! I think she'll probably be walking by 10 months.
NO WE HAVEN'T GET TO THE BEACH YET, BUT WE WILL SOON!
Here, some pictures I have taken since we got here.
Take care and hope everyone is doing great!
Rice with crab:
No comments:
Post a Comment