Thursday, November 26, 2009

Last 3 Months (Aug 10-Nov 26 2009), What's going on?

Ok, so we are back blogging! I was getting some things in my life in order, so I did not have time to get this blog updated. But now that I'm back I can mention that

Valerie can swim, she is almost 3 1/2, she is in the "Why?" stage (just started a couple days ago), I am working a lot and Javi too plus he travels frequently, we went to Michigan for vacations (yes, everyone thought I was crazy), our friend gave birth to twins- 2 boys, and we still don't have plans for another baby. Also, gradpa Ramon had open heart surgery on mommy's birthday (Sep 23). He is doing great now, 2 months later!

Where can I start, let's see: how about some videos of Valerie singing...







And then, some videos of Valerie swiming...



No comments: