Thursday was the day of the school's cook. And Friday the Teacher's Day. They asked to pick up kids no later than 5PM on Friday, and because I always pick up Valerie after 6pm, when I got there at 4:59PM, I received a round of applausse and standing ovation...hmmm, something wrong there? ;-)
Decidimos crear este website para compartir fotos y experiencias con nuestras familias y amigos.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Hair do, again!
At Valerie's school it seems that the teachers like to do hair do's. On the week of May 24, the students got massages, hair styles, manicures and pedicures for the girls, and a surprise "El Bombero Rapero" (a firefigther that sings rap)...
Thursday was the day of the school's cook. And Friday the Teacher's Day. They asked to pick up kids no later than 5PM on Friday, and because I always pick up Valerie after 6pm, when I got there at 4:59PM, I received a round of applausse and standing ovation...hmmm, something wrong there? ;-)



Thursday was the day of the school's cook. And Friday the Teacher's Day. They asked to pick up kids no later than 5PM on Friday, and because I always pick up Valerie after 6pm, when I got there at 4:59PM, I received a round of applausse and standing ovation...hmmm, something wrong there? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment