Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day - May 31

And here goes the last day of the month of May- Memorial Day. Well, my respect to all military men/women that risk their lives to protect us. And that's all I have with the ocassion.

In a separate subject, thank goodness that I had this day off as a Holiday, because today I wrote and published 22 posts in this blog (including this one- so you can be up to date in what we have been doing lately). I still need to post the videos from Ednita Nazario's concert but I am too tired to keep going. So, my respect to myself that have been updating this blog with no help for the last 4 years continuously and only taking breaks when my life was a bit of a struggle in terms of time management. But mission accomplished.

For those of you that take the time to read my blog, thank you very much. It means a lot to me that you read this blog...but it means more to me that I am keeping a journal of my daugther's life. Of course this will not go on until she is an adult but 4 years people! it is a lot of sacrifice! Today I started at 10AM, and finished at 11PM, with perhaps an hour in small breaks to eat and do the rest of things, like watching Valerie not falling from the swing set, and cooking for the neighbors because they were here today, they had dinner here today. And now I just want to take a shower and relax, and finally watch the movie that Javi rented for us to watch (but he fell asleep with Valerie), so I will watch it myself and returned it tomorrow (since it was free of charge- I got a promo code from Redbox-the best thing ever invented after the candies vending machine). Like the movie's title: It's Complicated!

Anyway, see you later every one. I think the next post will be this coming month of June when Valerie turns 4. Wow, she will be four years old! Life is quick and I've been trying to enjoy it as much as I can, so too much blogging for now!

Later!

No comments: